Richard Lund posts about once a week. He talks about his translite photography, his motion picture and television career, subjects of interest to him – like roughness, seeing color, and the state of the media. Gotta admit he never really knows where he will go with his posts until they are written.
Everyone knows about bi-coastal, New York and Los Angeles. Half-coastal comes from his midwest and California life, so he calls it half-coastal.
His request for his readers is “If you like it, share it.”
Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to Half Coastal via Email
Murph’s Media Inc. is the home of all things half coastalPosting from my work in motion pictures and television… or someplace else… sometimes taking detours. Make a cuppa tea or whatever you like. I could use the company. ©2011-2 Murph's Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Luetta Mausser on Great plans plus skill sets make for great work…
- Porter Weathers on Malibu for Ironman’s Tony Stark House Set
- Jerrod Choung on Even little angels want good habits…
- Wynajem Autokaru on It’s all about agitation and presentation…
- Edmund Peppers on Of Nikons and Nixon…or a tale of two Richards
Murph’s Media’s Contact+1 818 231 5863 Murph's site