Subscribe to Half Coastal via Email
Murph’s Media Inc. is the home of all things half coastalPosting from my work in motion pictures and television… or someplace else… sometimes taking detours. Make a cuppa tea or whatever you like. I could use the company. ©2011-2 Murph's Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Luetta Mausser on Great plans plus skill sets make for great work…
- Porter Weathers on Malibu for Ironman’s Tony Stark House Set
- Jerrod Choung on Even little angels want good habits…
- Wynajem Autokaru on It’s all about agitation and presentation…
- Edmund Peppers on Of Nikons and Nixon…or a tale of two Richards
Murph’s Media’s Contact+1 818 231 5863 Murph's site
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Well, it’s here. Makes taking pictures a new adventure. Really.
You may not have any idea what I am talking about. That is okay, because I don’t really have all the facts just yet. But have a look, seriously. (Hint: click within the picture for a choice of focus.) So, … Continue reading
Posted in Light Field Work, Personal Anecdotes, Roughness Is Beautiful in Pictures Tagged Light Field Picture, Light field translites, Light Field Work, Plenoptic camera, Radical new camera, Richard Lund Comments Off on Well, it’s here. Makes taking pictures a new adventure. Really.