You may not have any idea what I am talking about. That is okay, because I don’t really have all the facts just yet. But have a look, seriously. (Hint: click within the picture for a choice of focus.)
So, here is picture number one. Right out of the box. My model is Randal, my sushi connection at Octopus in Burbank tonight. Yummers.
And finally, the lemons picture.
If you liked the post, share it. And thanks for stopping by. Look for my new blog dedicated to lightfieldwork.com
Subscribe to Half Coastal via Email
Murph’s Media Inc. is the home of all things half coastalPosting from my work in motion pictures and television… or someplace else… sometimes taking detours. Make a cuppa tea or whatever you like. I could use the company. ©2011-2 Murph's Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Luetta Mausser on Great plans plus skill sets make for great work…
- Porter Weathers on Malibu for Ironman’s Tony Stark House Set
- Jerrod Choung on Even little angels want good habits…
- Wynajem Autokaru on It’s all about agitation and presentation…
- Edmund Peppers on Of Nikons and Nixon…or a tale of two Richards
Murph’s Media’s Contact+1 818 231 5863 Murph's site